2015 Growing Baby Tara • Nathalie's pregnancy

To celebrate baby Tara's long-awaited arrival on Mother Earth, here are the pictures of Nathalie, beautiful mama-to-be who has been waiting for her little miracle for a long while now.

As long as I remember, I've always thought she'd be such a great mom: the way she is around children is so sweet and encouraging and loving, a real treat for all children.

Now her most precious wish has finally come true and I had the honour of capturing her growing belly: I loved our little impromptu session, she was so easy to work with and just thinking that she has now join motherhood made it all the more amazing and sweeter.

UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
Two little out-takes from the session:
With my own little miracle, because a pregnant mom-to-be and a baby is just so cute...Untitled
And my little poupée waiting in the stroller while we took pictures, she was so patient with us.
IMG_9545

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger