Creating cards and CD covers

I've found a new love in creating things from the pictures I take: I recently put together a thank you card for a new family and my in-laws asked me to create an invitation for the 90th birthday of Mémée Rosa. I had so much fun, it was so fulfilling to do and I got to choose what I wanted to do with a little text they provided (in Dutch). It was just perfect.

IMG_9179

I also created the envelop to send away, it made me happy to have the guests guess what it was all about!

envelope
I created two different ones: I thought that since her name is Rosa, I'd use a lot of pink. But it was a little too much and my love said blue would be great and so I tried and it definitely did. My in-laws chose the blue one indeed.
I can't wait to see Rosa's reaction when she'll see the card. I hope she'll love it. In the meantime: lips sealed, it's still a secret!

IMG_9163

I also had a few newborn photoshoots and I always provide a CD with all the pictures in web-format. Here is the last example of what I've done with the covers of the CDs, which are as much fun to create as a card:

ella-cd-frontella-cd-back
pillow by Karen Davis

Here is the first Cd cover I made out of the pictures I took of Ella's sister, Lieze:

IMG_0111

And below is an idea I had for a new family, how cute is Wout looking at his parents like this?

IMG_6783 (1)family-curved_sign2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger